Friday, June 09, 2006

Santa Cruz, and beyond!

Beautiful Day, and Outside, Too!




A dear friend of mine had the wonderful experience of watching her eldest daughter graduate from High School yesterday. Congratulations, Kaity, and way to hang in there, Lyn!!

We had a great day yesterday too! And, my dear friend will be happy to hear that I have OUTSIDE pictures from the day! WITH knitting! Whooo! We took a boat trip with her 5th grade class to Santa Cruz Island. We had zero pukers, which was great. We had a wonderful day on the island, and a great trip back, and it was SO memorable. (funny thing is, I'm still "rocking". I'm Mrs. MotionSickness, so I take a Bonine, and when it wears off, I am still on the boat for a few days. Go figga.)



Sweatpea and her good friend, Chloe, at the summit, overlooking the Santa Barbara Channel.









Below you'll see Sweatpea and her friend Libby, swimming on a sea of long, luxurious grasses on the summit.

Is there anything better than being 11 years old, embarking on the summer before middle school?

I think not.










And, this strange looking alien is Meggie, sans dreadlocks. She'll be much happier (especially if we get a smidge of sunshine) this summer!

Ok, the knitting content photo is refusing to upload, so I'll try it in another post of its very own.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures - especially the one at the summit - reminds me of nova scotia!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home