Saturday, May 27, 2006

A "Two-fur"...


Since I've been so sadly remiss in my posting duties, I've decided that this is a Two-fur day. No, not a Two-for. Not a Two-fer. Two FUR.

This is a picture of Belle, our little foal, at the equine hospital. She is now back on the ranch, with her very special shoes. She's a "shoe girl" from birth!

She's doing MUCH better. We should be out there this weekend, and I'll get updated shots.





This one is of Renn (Rennaissance Lady) around the same time as the above shot. She's big and bouncy, and (according to the vet) a HANDFUL!

She's obviously not been handled as much as Belle, and so she's not developed the "puppy dog" personality.









I've enjoyed seeing what other folks see when they open their front doors. Here's mine. My neighbors are all great...we really have a nice bunch of coconuts on our street. Families, old folks, we have some of "everything"!










And..a current shot of Meggie. Um, yes. She's grown. She is getting a groomin' soon. I think we'll get her what they call a poodle "puppy cut" which is just short all over, with her head left like a wheaton terrier.

She's still a bit of a terror, but we are back to training very soon, and that always helps.

Ok, I'm going to make one more post, by way of "two-fur"....

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger anno said...

ok fiddy.. I got this thing figured out almost I think and I found the picture out my front door *finally* so you should go look at it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home