Another shot of "Meggie", who will arrive here tomorrow night, at midnightish...All together now: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Kaity has taggeth me with a meme. She didn't tag her mom, so I guess I'm the token "oldie" here! LOL
Three names you answer to
Fergie (dont' ask)
Mom
Linner Mayner (also, don't ask)
Three parts of your heritage
Scottish (I'm directly descended from Robbie Burns!
German
English
Three things that scare you
Harm coming to my family
Physical pain
Violence
Three everyday essentials
Laptop
Radio (talk, music, etc)
My family
Three things you are wearing
Pure Grace cologne
White t-shirt
Black yoga pants (even though I fall into the "spandex should be banned" category)
Three favorite songs
Rod Stewart's version of "Forever Young"
Billy Joel's lullaby for his daughter (I forget the name; she's Alexa)
The BeeGee's "Nights on Broadway"
three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
Masculine hands
Blue eyes
Deep voice
Three things that you want in a relationship
Loyalty
Compassion
Honesty
Three favorite hobbies
Knitting
Reading
Dog training/therapy dog work
Three things to do before you die
Have a horse win a race
Have a house in Morro Bay
Hold my grandchild(ren)
Three ways you are stereotypically female
I get the "vapors" when I want my dh to do something yukky for me
I can be very passive at times.
I'm a mother bear if you mess with my kid (or my dh, but anyway..)
Two truths and one lie, in no particular order
I have racing thoroughbred horses
I've seen the line of demarcation between night and day while crusing the Baltic Sea
I'm almost out of yarn

And I'll leave you with a shot of Meggie as a wee baby..again: Awwwwwwwwww



3 Comments:
Meggie is So flippin cute!!! Now I got forever young stuck in my head.
Very cute puppy!!! I'm glad you liked the yarn!! I just told Jim that he had his first satisfied customer! He was excited!
Thanks again!!
--Julie
I'm a little slow responding here - but loved this post! Ahhh, the Bee Gees, still love 'em! And "Forever Young" always makes me cry. And, I caught that "oldie" reference!
Oh yeah - and, yes, he still calls you Linner Mayner!
Post a Comment
<< Home