Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thank you, Miss Kaity!

My very favorite teenage blog-guru has me all set up now, with Knittyhead code and id# and all the good stuff I need!...Yeah!!

Thank you, Miss Kaity! You rock, for sure!

At left, my favorite SweetPea in the Gardens of the World...lots of pretty flowers there, including her!






And, you might ask, why is there a toilet in the bathtub? Well, my dear reader, because they were laying TILE in our bathrooms, pulling out some funky linoleum that was impossible to keep clean! I love walking on those tile floors!

Today I cleaned out the corner my bedroom, and got all the knittingish stuff into a container, and bagged up TWO bags of magazines to throw in the trash, and TWO papersacks of books to take to charity. Where does all this stuff COME from? (Well, I know where, but don't bother to remind me. Hmph.)

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Kaity said...

Ohh your Welcome!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Home improvement, gotta love? it. Well, when it's finally done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home