Sock it to Me! (Fuzzy Feet and Socktoberfesting!)
Ok, some of us remember "Laugh In". Some don't. Doesn't matter, here are the socks!!

The newest OTN: Autumn Leaves, in a luscious Rowan Cashoft DK....oooh....I can't wait to feel 'em on da' hoof!!

This is the whole knittin'-caboodle...my Socktoberfest socks (upper left), my fuzzy feet (upper right), my first pair (now bedsocks, but love 'em anyway) lower right, and the luscious Socks (lower left)
I'm sockdiccted!!!! (um, maybe that doesn't sound just "right", but if you're reading this, you probably "get it"!)

So, how exactly does a pair of Fuzzy Feet compare to a "standard" bedsock?...um, can you say "Hagrid"??
Off to the felting with you, arrrrrrr....!
And, finally, and not in the LEAST lastly!...my SOCKTOBERFEST socks, both of 'em! Finished! (Whew...I must have frogged at least as much as I knit with these...and then on sock #2 learned the beauty of the "lifeline"...)



3 Comments:
They look great! Frogging is the only way to learn as much as it can break your heart sometimes. Keep on knitting!
Yeah - a PAIR, that's the hardest part... and, yeah- gotta love the lifeline (I call it cheater yarn).
HAGRID! Ok, sorry, I had to get that out of my system...
Your Socktoberfest socks are per-ty!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home