Curves..and Animals...and Knitting!

I went to Curves for the first time today, with my friend Janis. I think I'm sold on it, it's easy enough!
Just for fun, here is a shot of my two favorite animals: Sadie my dog
and one of Ponchito, supposed-to-be-my-horse-but-is-really-my-daughter's-horse!
I am also going to insert some Knitting content: I finished a very cool purse, with tan "Raggedy" by Crystal Palace, using some lovely etched rose handles. The handles are clear and the roses are a coral color. Once I get the hang of the digital camera, I'll put a shot of it here!
I am changing for the better. I am making my health a priority.



2 Comments:
I've been thinking about curves. There is one right around the corner from my boys' school and I'm a SAHM. Keep me posted on how you like it!
Hey Linda,
Wow! I can't believe you're making socks already. You have joined the ranks of the yarnoholics.
Sea Venture is one of my favorite places. We also have a wonderful park that we love nearby to hike and just enjoy the quietude. Give me a call before you go.
Susie
Post a Comment
<< Home