Kroy Vey!

So, I've been tempted and pursuaded..by Lynda, to join the Socktoberfest! I have some tiny, itty-bitty size US1 DPN's and some Paton Kroy:

And look, here's the size of the DPN's I used for my FIRST pair of socks...with the US1's for comparison. My gosh, I'm knitting with twigs now! But, shall I be daunted?...I think not!
I downloaded Picasa to do some clean up of the photos on my hard drive...it's been getting pretty messy...and there are all kinds of fun things to do with the photos. Now that I have a good excuse for having my digital photos all organized!
Ok, these new socks are lacy ones..wish me luck and keep your needles crossed!
At least the hot winds are gone, replaced as they were earlier this week by lovely rain and cool temps...oops!..there goes my mind wandering again. (Something so small should NOT be left out on it's own!)



3 Comments:
Oooh #1 DPN's, I've not tried that yet... I hate using the #2's! Old eyes you know. That yarn is very pretty, though. Can't wait to see the lacy pattern you use.
What a lovely blog you have... Lol. I like that sock yarn, good luck with those twings!!!
Kroy Vey...hilarious, thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment
<< Home