Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tagged?...oh, Kaity!


Dang that Kaity! Now I've been tagged, and I'm going to have to "out" myself and my musical tastes. (Music?..I guess I do listen to it...in the car mostly. I'm a talk-radio kinda' gal...but I digress.)

Here's a shot of Alissa reciting the candle lighting blessings from last Hanukkah. This year she'll know them by heart...I'll be the one having to use the "cheat sheet"!!

Ok, so: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

You can make me respond, but you can't make me tag. Besides, I have such a small circle of potential tagees that it would be really redundant.

Seven songs:

1. Phil Vassar, The Hot Tub Song
2. Rascal Flatts, Feels like Today
3. Keith Urban, Making Memories of Us
4. Phil Vassar, Amazing Grace
5. Lonestar, My Front Porch
6. Billy Joel, Only the Good Die Young
7. Billy Joel, The Downeaster "Alexa"

whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home