Sunday, January 15, 2006

Just "Four" You!

OH NO!!

Yes, tragedy has struck. I was elegantly eating a buffet luncheon at a very nice Bat Mitzvah, and in my own graceful way, STEPPED on the handle of my darling little bag, and SNAPPED the darn thing right in two! ALAS!..(great gnashing of teeth!)

It's beyond repair. I'm going to try to save the bag by somehow attaching a clasp of some sort to keep the knitted parts "closed" whilst it dangles from the lone remaining handle part. I hope it doesn't get heartbroken longing for its partner and go all wonky on me. *sob!*

But, not all is lost. I have my projects. I have my family. I have a way to TAG OTHER BLOGGERS AND MAKE THEM CRAZY TOO!!!

SO...in the spirit of things, I think I'll pick up this meme and tag some friends:

Just "Four" You!

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:
Vet Office Assistant
Legal Secretary
Substitute Teacher (got to sub for my high school's wrestling team, that was "interesting")
Payroll clerk for Probation Department (fortunately, no overlap of "clientele" in last two jobs)

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
The Bodyguard
Beaches
Dirty Dancing
Top Gun
(I like movies with great, finger-snappable sound tracks, I guess!)

4 Places You Have Lived:
Ventura, with parents
San Luis Obispo, with roomies
Ventura, with cat
Ventura, with husband

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:
ER
Boston Law
NCIS
Dog the Bounty Hunter (I like shows that are set in Hawaii...uh, yeah.)

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:
Kona
Alaska
Russia
Panama

4 websites you visit daily:
Lynda
Kaity
Crazy Aunt Purl
Daily Racing Form (gotta see how my babies are doing!)
one of said "babies" at right...he'll be racing in the next 30 days or so!


4 of your favorite foods:
guacamole
chicken picatta
quesadilla
chicken divan (crepe dish)

4 places you would rather be right now:
Kona
In the arms of my dh
At the LYS, learning something great
In bed asleep

4 Bloggers You are Tagging:
Lynda
Kaity
Crazy Aunt Purl (one can fantasize, eh?)
Matthew McConaughey (one can REALLY fantasize, eh???)

6 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Kaity said...

Hey, NO FAIR! I already DID this one! HA!

I hope you can save your bag!!!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Noooooooo! People are gonna be so tired of me - maybe I'll just make stuff up this time!

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm Chicken Picatta!!! Mmmmmmm Matthew McConaughey!!!

;-)

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! that was the most precious handle i've seen - maybe you can repair it? (wishful thinking...)

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

I wish I could repair it...but the way it's broken, a patch would never hold. Waaah!

(but, I'll get creative and 'invent' a way to make it useable anyway!!)

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger chris said...

Hi, LC! :-) I've been meaning to visit your blog for a while now, ever since you mentioned on Lynda's blg that you visit the Big Island often. I must be lame, though, because everytime I tried to click on your link, I wound up on a page that was several months old. :-P Your poor handle!! It's so adorable, too with the little flowers on them. I hope you're able to salvage it somehow- I'd be so sad, too! I actually grew up on the Hilo side of the Big Island, but enjoy Kona, too. I love the relaxed pace of life there- can't wait to go home this summer! Take care! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home