Friday, April 21, 2006

Back from the Missing!



I've been admonished that this blog o'mine has been very quiet lately! Well, my travels and my nasty laptop have been mostly to blame. In any case, (and it's gratifiying that someone is actually LOOKING at my blog!!) here's the latest!

Knitting? Yep...I've been on a sock bender. I've finished a Jaywalker sock, and am ready to cast on the matching sock...and have two other pair cast on as we speak. One of them is a burgundy F&F pattern sock, and the other is the number two to a pair of plain blue Jaywalkers!

And..a pair of "knitpicks dancing" in a chevron pattern. Yep, I'm over committed again, and loving that part! :)


Did I mention that it's "60's Day" at the local elementary school today?? The scarey part is that I think I could have chosen clothes I actually own NOW, leftover from then, and dressed my kid. She's in 5th grade, which is is exactly where I was in 1969. Frightening.
My dd today looks like the wee hippie I wanted to be, and that horrified my banker, Republican father.










And, of course, some dog shots. Above is the "to scale" pic of Meggie, next to Sadie (the 7 year old, fully grown, 60 lb doggie.) Yes, Meggie is growing. Today, she's having her girl-y parts removed. Remember to spay and neuter your pets!!

And here's a "Sit Pretty for the Camera" shot. Awwwwwww....

Do I feel like I spent a week in Hawaii? I do not. Getting on that plane to come home is such a buzzkill. And then...the laundry. Ew. Wet snorkle gear, on a plane for a day, in a nice warm vinyl tote? Think P.U. Nothing should smell that stinky.

Glad I'm back?

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Glad your back! - and LOVE the Jaywalker! Cute picture of the DD - yep, I'm sure we gave your dad headaches, back in the day!

My word - that dog is going to be HUGE!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home