Monday, March 06, 2006

And, so it goes....

Here's a shot of Meggie, now. She's grown about 6 lbs since she came to live with us! You can almost watch her grow! She's going to be a moose!

This is a poor picture of the newest socks to be finished. They are now all kitchenered and everything. The color here is not at all accurate, they're a warm, soft mauve. (Still figuring out the new camera!)
Kaity tagged me:
Where do I knit?? Where do I knit??...Well, the most consistent place I knit is here...behind the wheel. (Don't get all concerned, I do it while parked, waiting for Sweatpea to finish her "whatever" activities!) I also knit in the backyard, in my bedroom and in my living room. Since the new pup, however, it's where ever I can keep the knitting and tote ABOVE her reach!!

We're having a rainy, cold, windy week here. Usually I really like that kind of weather. For now, however, it's a PAIN! It finds me with my croc clogs, PJ's and parka, under a big golf umbrella, walking the dog in the rain! Ack! (Don't remind me, this was all my idea!)

Life has been crazy the last few months. Too much so. I'm severely sleep deprived, and feeling like I have mileage on me that I'll neve catch up with. On the other side of all of that, though, I have a wonderful, supportive husband who never asks more of me than I'm willing to give, a great kid who keeps me constantly on my toes and manages to back down when we are all on the edge of insanity, a safe, comfortable home, and the resources to do pretty much what we want. Life has been crazy, but in the grand scheme....it's a good crazy.

Laundry awaits. Last night's pots and pans await (did I mention the sleep deprivation?..asleep at 8pm?...). A dental cleaning awaits. I think while that all waits, I'll go knit a few rows!

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Stefaneener said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I want that dog! Tell me she doesn't shed, right? My beloved Lab has almost put me off dogs forever. Your knitting is beautiful; you're where I grew up -- lovely to find your blog from the Knittyboard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home