Monday, March 13, 2006

My Knitty SP, and Meggie "Learns"!


Thank, you, Blogger, for now being operational! *ahem* As I was saying:




THIS is the wooly goodness sent to me by my KnittySP!! What yummy stuff! Sock yarn, and a hank of very soft, worsted weight yarn in all my favorite colors...

(the trolls are left over from yesterday's Purim Carnival. But, they matched the yarns' colors, and hitched a ride in the photo.)

...but wait...that's not all!






LOOKKEE ALL THIS LOOT!!

A Hello Kitty Heart, a candle holder with a darling heart motif (you DO know I heart hearts, right?), two dark chocolate snacky items, only one of which was already open in the photo, some yummy peach soap from the body shop for my peachy
vuluptiousness (shut up, it was from the questionannaire!), note cards, and a really cool book called "Knitting Lessons" which is really not knitting lessons, but knitting essay types of things...and last but not least, a very festive St. Patty's Day Meets Mardi Gras necklace!



Thank you so much, SP!!!



and, in doggy news:








This is Meggie. Meggie is a good dog. Meggie is a kitchen captive, because Mommy is smart enough to set the ottoman from the living room next to the crate and block off the access to the living room! Smart Mommy!






This is Meggie. Meggie figured out how to jump up on the ottoman and thereby escape the kitchen captivity, and run to the living room. Smart Meggie! (Bad Meggie!)












This is Meggie. Meggie is saying "Adios, Smart Mommy, I figured out how to get away!"

Smart Meggie. Bad Mommy.







2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LC- I'm so happy you sent your blog to the snb Ventura list! I got to see the doggie doodle. Cute!''
Alas, I have been quilting today- well, I did knit more on the Met's colored stadium throw (figured out *what* to call it), and have done over half (5 balls of Encore Mega). DS#2's tball game was rainy, so I couldn't really knit at it, so just got to at DS#1's game earlier, pre-rain. BTW I hate the rain!
Congrats on Sweetpea's knitting! My DD sporadically picks it up. She just did a baby washcloth for some service hours. I thought she'd get too frustrated with a baby blanket, but the way she whipped out the washcloth, maybe not.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Winston said...

ooooh, Meggie makes me want a PUPPY!

No Serene. Bad idea. badbadbad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home