"Hi, I'm LC, and I'm...."
an Addict"!
Well, only because I'm gorked out on cold medicines. Which are not nearly as good as they used to be, thanks to the stupid meth lab cooker guys. Thanks, you junkies!
Anyway, there are better developments here at Casa de LC. Sweetpea has entered the world of the Middleschoolchildism. She actually WANTED her hair cut, and short! Much shorter than ever before. And now, we are in the midst of an accessorizing frenzy.
Here's the haircut, as is..no accessorizing, no "do".

Here's one of said accessories. It keeps the hair out of her pretty face, and she loves it, and I love it more. (Gawd, what a momthing to say!)
And here's the "do". She remembered it from a movie she saw "when she was little" (haw!), and has been waiting to have the right hair to actually wear it correctly.
And, of course, we had to go pull up the Headbanger Pattern from my friend Kaity's assortment of free patterns, and begin it immediately! Rowan cotton wool, size US5 needles, and we're off and runnin'!!



4 Comments:
CUTE pix of the Sweetpea. I wonder if you hold the title as the first Mom to knit on Santa Clara Island...
Hey - your knitting is sitting on my couch! Do we have the same couch???
Cute hair Sweet Pea!
Gotta love a Headbanger!!!!
Coolness...
so.. LC.. are you better yet? and how's that sweater coming? :) and why do these places insist on making their security codes so crooked you can't really tell what the letters are?
Post a Comment
<< Home