Friday, August 25, 2006

Change is Good, Right?

This is me, watching Sweetpea take her riding lesson. Yes, those are my gloves. I don't knit in them, but I try to remember to wear them when I work around the horses. They freaked Treasure out...silly filly!

Also, that is indeed the same sock I was working on at Santa Cruz Island in June. Ok, so they were in the car, and I had sort of forgotten them. They'll be done presently. (Yeah, right.















This is the middle school orientation for Sweetpea's 6th grade classmates. She looked awfully grown up. I remember the footprint I had on my tush the day I dropped her off at preschool. It matched (although it was much smaller!) the one on my tush this day. She's off and running in Middle School, loving it, and doing well. Can't ask for more than that!














And this, my friends, is probably the New Girl on the block. New Boy didn't work out, but this one is almost a slam dunk. She's a nice little 15 year old paint mare, has been an extensive 4-H horse, and will be perfect for Sweetpea and The Squeeze to ride.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Knitting Rose said...

What a pretty one!! and I like the pony too!LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home