Who, What, Where and When?

Who? Well, DH and I of course! (uh, my SIL took this picture, and the resolution is in the teeny-tiny area. I tried to increase the size, but then all the details were lost. So, you'll just have to use your imagination a bit!!

What?...I dunno. I couldn't figure out what either. The message on the side of this railroad car (parked immediately across the street from my car!) says "WARNING! CAR MAY TIP OVER"!!
WHAT???

Where? I'm glad you asked. Crazy Aunt Purl asked knitters where they knit. I knit in the car. Waiting for Sweetpea. Waiting for whatever. Red lights to turn. Flagmen to let me through on the 118. Where ever I wait.
Also accompanied by purse, walkman, and reins needing to be reassembled to the bridle.

The view from my knitting. In my lap. In the car.

When? On this very cool, very wet, raining-off-and-on day! Yay!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home