And, because blogger is tempermental...
Knitting related: I got some really cool soy/wool yarn at Michael's! I can't believe they have such a nice yarn there now, about $4 a skein! I'm gonna wind it into cakes so it looks like LYS yarn. Ha!Never mind the white legs, but here's my friend Melanie and I with the new little Kayak I got for my birthday. I'm having a blast paddling all over the waters. I also splurged and bought myself a kayak "safety" kit, which includes a compass. Hope it has instructions!

And this would be Sweetpea on her mare. They're having a great time. They're trail riding, western riding in the arena, and yesterday they even got to play a "jousting" game! (Ok, I was informed it's not jousting, because that would involve two people, two horses, and critical injuries. This is just running at a spinning target with a long pole on horseback. Sounds like jousting to ME, but whatever!)



2 Comments:
Very cool kayak! I did that once.... uh, not for me, but you GO!!
That looks like the new Patons SWS yarn. That is great stuff! I love the way it feels and it is a dream to work with.
One skein will do a pair of Fetching fingerless gloves from Knitty.com
Have fun!
http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATTfetching.html
Post a Comment
<< Home